STERILE TRANSFER PIPETTES, 7.5ml
- General-Purpose Transfer Pipettes have a built-in bulb that eliminates the need for plugging, packaging and autoclaving, which prevents cross-contamination.
- Made of shatterproof, non-toxic and inert low density polyethylene.
- Low-affinity surface reduces loss of cells and valuable proteins due to binding.
- Can be frozen in liquid nitrogen, or heat sealed for storage.
- Recommended for: Tissue culture and applications, routing sampling of serum and plasma, blood culture, urine analysis
- Accurately measure more than one volume by using Graduated Transfer Pipettes.